Enchanting is a way to get rid of unused gear in attempts to alter existing NFT with new effects!
- 1.Equipment and Monster NFT are the only NFT that can be enchanted.
- 2.NFT can be enchanted twice. One Prefix and one Suffix.
- 3.Players will be able to select 2 owned NFT and "enchant" them together onto another NFT.
- 4.The enchant will result in two outcomes:
- 1.Enchant Failed, and chance of subsequent Enchants to succeed for that specific NFT is increased (Similar to NFT Pity).
- 2.Base NFT will "dock" a random prefix or suffix, which can be applied or reenchanted (starting the process over). Players can choose to not apply an enchant they have rolled, or leave it and come back to apply the enchant at a later time (provided they don't roll another enchant on the same piece of gear)
- 5.Enchantments of the same bonus attribute stack unless otherwise noted, regardless of what gear they lie on.
- 6.Base Chance to Succeed: 10%
- 7.2% additive increase per 1,000,000,000,000 (1T) Tokens Held
- E.g. If a player holds 5T tokens, their base chance to succeed an enchant is 20%
- 8.A Failed Enchant raises the base chance to succeed by 10% (Enchanting Pity).
- E.g. If a player enchants and fails with a 20% chance to succeed, their next attempt will have a 30% chance to succeed, etc.
- 9.Upon accepting a successful enchant, Enchanting Pity is reset.
- 10.When a successful enchant is rolled, it can randomly be any affix, except for that which is already on the NFT being enchanted. For example, if the NFT already has a +1 Def prefix, +1 Cold Damage suffix, and a +1 fire pending enchant (yet to be accepted), those 3 enchantments are excluded from the possible success enchantment list
- 11.Similar to distinct NFT, Players earn 0.5 additional NFT Points toward the expedition pass for each distinct NFT enchantment they've applied to their NFT.
Example fully enchanted item examples are:
- Cruel Siphon Blade of Enfeeblement (increased ATK, lowers even more ATK on hit)
- Robust Guard Armor of Frostbite (Increase HP by a flat amount, and adds a cold damage on hit effect to the player)
- Nimble Shinobi Ring of Brimstone (Even further increases dodge, and adds a fire damage on hit effect to the player)
The following is a table of possible prefixes that can be added to the NFT when enchanting (some are more common to appear then others)
The following is a table of possible suffixes that can be added to the NFT when enchanting (some are more common to appear then others)