Play: Tower
Tower is a game mode only for the most adept players in Crusaders of Crypto
The Tower consists of 15 incrementally harder floors (and more in the future). Each floor consists of a small layout, followed by a boss, and permanent monster buffs (more and more) as players get higher and higher in the tower.
Upon clearing the boss of a floor, all equipment and consumables currently held are carried over into the following floor.
Any consumables/equipment not carried over, will have a chance to spawn in the new floor.
Note: One time consumables (like those from expedition), if used, can respawn on new floors.

Rewards

The Tower rewards differently in normal dungeon clears, as you are expected to lose at some point. As such, the reward/drop rate for tower is tentatively as follows:
  • For each Boss Clear, 1-2% base reward is added
  • For example, if a player died on floor 3, their base drop rate for NFT is 2%, and their base drop rate for RUPEE is 4%
  • The max drop rate is from a 15 floor clear, which totals 20%.
Note: This mode has the ability to give the highest drop rate possible for NFT/RUPEE, but of course comes with extreme difficulty! A full clear of the tower would result in a 20% base drop rate for NFT.
For a frame of reference, the first 3 floors of the tower relate to normal, hard, and expert difficulty, respectively.

Tower Crystals

Tower crystals are an NFT Enhancing material used to level up and strengthen limited edition NFT. This applies to any NFT that was received in the following ways:
  • From a limited quantity sale in the NFT Store
  • From an time-locked/limited NFT event in game
Tower Crystals drop from floors 11 and higher in the Tower, and will have a chance to drop in addition to the normal NFT drop from tower.
Tower Crystals are sellable on the NFT Marketplace.
The chance to get a tower crystal is the same as receiving normal NFT, however is unaffected by NFT guarantees and Pity.
Example A: 1 Guarantee Drop Available, 0% increased NFT Drop Rate Upon completing level 15 of the tower: 100% Chance to receive normal NFT (Due to guarantee) 20% Chance to receive Tower Crystal NFT (since normal NFT was won)
Example B: 0 Guarantees Available, 0% increased NFT Drop Rate Upon completing level 15 of the tower: 20% Chance to receive normal NFT 20% Chance to receive Tower Crystal NFT only if a normal NFT was found.
Example C: 0 Guarantees Available, 60% increased NFT Drop Rate Upon completing level 15 of the tower (20% drop rate): 80% Chance to receive normal NFT 20% Chance to receive Tower Crystal NFT only if a normal NFT was found.
Last modified 1mo ago
Copy link