Comment on page
The Crusaders of Crypto offers an "NFT Buyback" system to help players earn for their found NFT, and ensure a healthy stable price for NFT on the player to player marketplace!
The NFT Vendor is a way for Crusaders to have a guaranteed price point for their NFTs, that they can sell for, providing yet another way to earn ROI in the Crusaders of Crypto Platform!
- The Vendor has an internal cooldown, and as such Players can only sell NFT periodically, based on their CRUSDER holding! For a single cooldown, players can vendor up to 2 NFT at the same time in order to maximize their earnings!
- Note: Vendoring a single NFT will still cause the vendor to go on cooldown.
- Holding Tiers:
- 5,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Unlocked - Cooldown 28 Days, 0.005 BNB/NFT
- 50,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Cooldown 14 Days, 0.015 BNB/NFT
- 100,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Cooldown - 7 Days, 0.015 BNB/NFT
- 500,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Cooldown - 3 Days, 0.015 BNB/NFT
- 1,000,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Cooldown - 1 Day, 0.015 BNB/NFT
- 10,000,000,000,000 Token:
- NFT Vendor Cooldown - 1 Day, 0.025 BNB/NFT
The tentative vendor sell price is in BNB or the same value worth of CRUSADER, tax free! If you are looking to compound your CRUSADER holding, the CRUSADER option gives you more bang for your buck!
While the Vendor is funded, this gives players another guaranteed way to make the most out of their unwanted NFT.
The funding for the Vendor will come from the same 50% distribution of marketplace share for P2E/Buy/Burn share.
The NFT Vendor price is subject to change based on funding and market conditions
Note: The expedition pass will count as 100B token for the sake of Vendor Tiers as long as 100B is still within the wallet that is vendoring. For players who purchase the expedition pass and drop below the 100B holder amount, the vendor tier will NOT be increased unless the following two criteria are met
- The player has vendored at least once in the past 20 days
- The players first vendor has been in the last 20 days
TLDR, if a player has just bought the pass and vendors for the first time, they will receive a reduced rate. If a player has had the pass for a while (>20 days since first vendor), but does not have 100B CRUSADER, they will have the reduced rate.